THE INITIATIVE HAS TRAINED OVER 23,812 PROFESSIONALS ACROSS AMERICA. WE HAVE A TEAM OF SURVIVOR SPEAKERS WHO SHARE THEIR STORIES AND EXPERIENCES THROUGH A VARIETY OF ARENAS. HERE ARE SOME OF THE FAVES:
- Illusion of Choice - using their own experiences, Rebecca Bender and Rebekah Charleston share their unique story of how they were lured into the clutches of a human trafficker and how the criminal organization was brought down, allowing them an eventual escape. About 60-90 minutes. Want even more? Part 2 can include retired Federal Investigator Mark Parsons and US Attorney Andrew Stover, the men who took down the group, as they provide this case as as study to help others, cause hindsight is always twenty twenty.
- How To Use Survivors as Experts - Rebecca Bender has been very thankful to assist some of the best law enforcement on case investigation, trial prep, victim advocacy during trial and even participate in operations as a victim specialist. By using case studies, she will show you how to use the survivor leaders in your community to help your case and ensure they are Blind Expert ready to take the stand. Want more? By tapping into The Initiative's Elevate Academy, you will have access to over 217 trained survivors across America, finding just the right one right in your own tow.
- So You Want to be a Speaker - Rebecca provides hands on activities and tools to show everyone how they can use their own story into their speciality. Learn ways to develop your platform and become an expert in your area. Ever wonder what to charge or how to put together a contract, what about how to create more credible content? Bring this fun, interactive session to any of your leadership or entrepreneur events!
- Opening a Safe Home - do you feel led to open a safe home for trafficked victims? Rebecca and her team have consulted on seven safe home start-ups all over the world. Learn from someone who not only knows what victims need first hand, but has the experience in consulting, policy/procedure development and curriculum creation. Leave better equipped to take some next steps and assess the greatest needs and programs actually needed in your community.
- Advanced Law Enforcement - using their own experiences and case examples, Rebecca and her team will provide an in-depth look at investigation tactics, interview techniques, online ad de-coding, interpreting The Game and more. FBI, Homeland Security, Former Presidents, SVU, Prosecutors, Undercover and more have received this training.
- Medical Professionals - With over 87% of all trafficked victims having had encounters with medical professionals, it is paramount to bring more trainings to this arena! EMT/EMS environment clues are crucial to assist in properly identifying a potential victim. Pairing those clues with medical indicators will provide a better understanding for Doctors, Nurses, ER Staff, Pregnancy Care Centers, Pediatricians and more. Learn what to look for in regards to domestic sex trafficking from a team of survivors who have encountered medical professionals during their time of victimization.
- Community Service Providers - Domestic Violence shelters, at-risk or homeless youth shelters, child welfare workers and more, often interact with victims and have no clue. Get your team the advanced training needed to understand first world trafficking, identify the signs and create a protocol response to take once you suspect exploitation exists.
- Faith Based Groups - Even the most well intended people can unintentionally hurt others. Get a better understanding of this underground world, go inside the mind of a victim and learn biblically based ways to reach survivors with the hope of bringing restoration.
Rebecca and her team of speakers are available to deliver keynote speaking engagements, galas, special events and more. Rebecca and her team bring a radical and fresh perspective on the largest social justice issue of our times with poignant and compelling stories, you will laugh, cry and most of all walk away inspired. Contact us today so we can learn more about your event.
- BREAKOUT SESSIONS
- GUEST EVANGELIST
RBI provides consulting services to government and non-government organizations, who are interested in understanding the sex trafficking problem and developing effective programs to eradicate it. For anti-trafficking organizations and group homes, Rebecca offers a unique perspective on the mindset of the victims. Her consulting experience with a wide range of organizations allows her to successfully understand challenges and identify clear paths to success for her clients. She can assist with the most pressing matters an organization faces including hiring, training, program implementation, best practices, and survivor advocacy.
RBI can help your organization think through crucial process for success, such as administration set up, programming, scheduling, curriculum, training ideas and fund raising planning. RBI provides a crucial Leader voice in a little or large capacity based on the need. Rebecca is an OVC Consultant, Co-Chair of DOJ Human Trafficking Advisory Council and sits on a number of boards and task forces. Contact us today to tell us more about your idea and let us help you save time and money from someone who can navigate the hurdles.