RBI Terms of Service
These are the terms (the "Agreement") governing your participation in the Online Training Program through Rebecca Bender Initiative (RBI) which you have been sponsored to receive.
- All information received from Elevate, online trainings or RBI, is copyrighted and cannot be replicated or used without written consent of RBI Management. Further, you acknowledge during the course of participation with RBI and Elevate you will have access to materials, information, curriculum, trade secrets, clients, confidential data, and good will, which you agree to retain as confidential, and not use said information for any other means. By signing you hereby agree not to directly or indirectly compete with the Elevate program or RBI.
- All information shared by participants or guest trainers whether within Elevate, the private Facebook group, or in other communication forms, is confidential and may not be repeated or used in stories or presentations by anyone other than the person who shared the information.
- Participants receiving a sponsorship to participate in Elevate may be required to provide a thank you letter and photo to the sponsor. If the participant is uncomfortable or needs to maintain anonymity, they may submit a photo that represents, or is meaningful to him or her. Examples include their hands, his or her training packet, or favorite place.
- While you may work through the program at your own pace, we highly encourage weekly participation, to help keep yourself on track. By receiving the scholarship, you are stating you understand that it can be suspended for lack of engagement or if these few expectations aren't met: Complete each module's steps; Reply to discussion questions; Reply to at least two other member's posts on those questions; Attend and comment on the Facebook live discussions; Participate in the secret Facebook group.
- Use of Likeness: RBI may use photos to advertise Elevate and it's programs. This would be done with the utmost taste to protect each Survivor participant. Should you accept this, you acknowledge and agree to grant RBI the right to record, film, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media now available or hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or payment to you. You may choose to opt-in or out of this program when signing up for RBI.
- Often times, we want to advertise this program to encourage others to join. This would not include confidential information, personal information, nor parts of your story, etc., but rather positive quotes you have conveyed about RBI and it's programs. You may choose to opt-out of this program when signing up for RBI. You may also choose to opt-in to this program at any time.
By accepting these terms of service, you agree to these terms, which forms a binding, legal contract between RBI and the participant (you).