RBI is a leader and forerunner in the efforts to eradicate modern day slavery. Using not only their personal experience, RBI’s speaker’s team uses their professional experience to Equip first responders all over the U.S. In the last two years, RBI has trained over 16,000 professionals including: FBI, Homeland Security, SVU, former Presidents, Medical Professionals, Child Welfare, Prosecution, Probation, Faith Community and more. Knowing how to identify, respond, and support survivors of trafficking is crucial to changing the culture around this issue.
Community Service providers frequently have misconceptions about sex trafficking and its victims. Rebecca provides training to educate and prepare law enforcement officers, district attorneys, social workers, and other professionals on the realities of the sex trafficking world. Rebecca’s experience allows her to take trainees inside the mind of a victim and answer their questions. She also delivers key insights on how to talk to victims and achieve the intended outcomes in implementing programs.
- Advanced Law Enforcement - using her own case example and multiple other clients and cases she has worked on, Rebecca and her team provide an in-depth look at investigation tactics, interview techniques, online ad de-coding, interpreting The Game and more. FBI, Homeland Security, Former Presidents, SVU, Prosecutors, Undercover and more have received this training
- Medical Professionals - proving EMT/EMS environment clues is crucial to assist in properly identifying a potential victim. Pairing those clues with medical indicators will provide a better understanding for Doctors, Nurses, ER Staff, Pregnancy Care Centers, Pediatricians and more. Learn what to look for in regards to domestic sex trafficking from a team of survivors who have encountered medical professionals during their time of victimization.
- Community Service Providers - Domestic Violence shelters, At risk or homeless youth shelters, Child welfare workers and more often interact with victims and have no clue. Get your team the advanced training needed to understand first world trafficking, identify the signs and create a protocol response to take once you suspect exploitation exists.
- Faith Based Groups - Even the most well intended people can unintentionally hurt others. Get a better understanding of this underground world, go inside the mind of a victim and learn biblically based ways to reach survivors with the hope of bringing restoration.
- DO YOU WANT TO BE A TRAINER IN YOUR COMMUNITY? Our trainings are now available to everyone via USB/online. Click here NOW!
Rebecca and her team of speakers are available to deliver keynote speaking engagements, galas, special events and more. Rebecca and her team bring a radical and fresh perspective on the largest social justice issue of our times with poignant and compelling stories, you will laugh, cry and most of all walk away inspired. Contact us today so we can learn more about your event.
RBI provides consulting services to government and non-government organizations, who are interested in understanding the sex trafficking problem and developing effective programs to eradicate it. For anti-trafficking organizations and group homes, Rebecca offers a unique perspective on the mindset of the victims. Her consulting experience with a wide range of organizations allows her to successfully understand challenges and identify clear paths to success for her clients. She can assist with the most pressing matters an organization faces including hiring, training, program implementation, best practices, and survivor advocacy.
RBI can help your organization think through crucial process for success, such as administration set up, programming, scheduling, curriculum, training ideas and fund raising planning. RBI provides a crucial Leader voice in a little or large capacity based on the need. Rebecca is an OVC Consultant, Co-Chair of DOJ Human Trafficking Advisory Council and sits on a number of boards and task forces. Contact us today to tell us more about your idea and let us help you save time and money from someone who can navigate the hurdles.